- Blade edge: plain
- Blade finish/color: satin
- Blade steel: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC)
- Blade style/shape: drop-point
- Clip type: deep carry
- Clip position: reversible tip-up
- Glass breaker: no
- Handle material: CF-Elite™
- Lanyard hole: yes
- MOLLE compatible: no
- Sheath type: no
- Blade length: 3.72"
- Blade thickness: .124"
- Open length: 8.72"
- Closed length: 5"
- Handle thickness: 0.62"
- Weight: 4.97 oz
- Use: every day, tactical
- The combat legend, that simply won’t quit. With years of experience and redesign, the new Presidio II now features Benchmade’s CF-Elite™ handle material. Light enough to cut overall weight w/o compromising durability, the 570-1 Presidio II is the perfect option for those looking for a robust folder that doesn’t weigh their kit down.
- AXIS® lock mechanism - 100% ambidextrous design, AXIS® gets its function from a small, hardened steel bar that rides forward & back in a slot machined in both steel liners. The bar extends to both sides of the knife, spans the liners & is positioned over the rear of the blade. It engages a ramped tang portion of the knife blade when it is opened. Two omega-styled springs, one on each liner, give the locking bar its inertia to engage the knife tang. As a result, the tang is wedged solidly between a sizable stop pin & the AXIS® bar itself.
- CF-Elite™ handle - A thermoelastic elastomer that is molded to specification. It offers excellent flexibility w/ high tear strength & fatigue resistance. Resistant to many harsh chemicals. these features contribute to improved performance in a range of tough jobs.
- Made in the USA
- Drop-point blade - drops off the spine to the top, tip height is typically below the center line of the blade
- Manual open - must be opened 100%, from the closed position to the open position, by the user
- CPM-S30V is a premium steel created especially for knives, offering excellent corrosion resistance & superb edge qualities. The stainless steel is extremely well-balanced, making it one of the best choices for daily tasks.
- With machining at our roots, it's easy to appreciate what it takes to become "The Edge of Perfection™"