- Embroidered details on 100% cotton twill
- Soft-hand inks, poly-core wrapped threads, & highest quality stitching adornments
- Original 1776 bone-white double-layer, bean stitched, oval felt patch
- Revolutionary red embroidery details accented w/ repair stitching
- Colonial flag in red, white, & blue embroidered details set on rear of hat
- All washed to look & feel broken in
- Custom designed art, representing the stories that built America
Independence Declared --A handful of brave souls launched American Independence in July, 1776. They pledged their lives, their fortunes, & their sacred honor. That December, when Thomas Paine wrote about the “times that try men’s souls,” he also wrote “the spirit of fear was not seen in our camp.” The Spirit of ’76 was.