- Blade edge: plain
- Blade finish/color: satin
- Blade steel: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC)
- Blade style/shape: reverse tanto
- Clip type: standard
- Clip position: reversible tip-up
- Glass breaker: no
- Handle material: 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Lanyard hole: no
- MOLLE compatible: no
- Sheath type: no
- Blade length: 3.40"
- Blade thickness: .115"
- Open length: 7.87"
- Close length: 4.47"
- Handle thickness: .41"
- Weight: 2.90 oz
- Use: every day, outdoor
- Extra: purple anodized titanium backspacer
- Warren Osborne set very high standards for himself, creating some of Benchmade's most iconic models like the 940 series, Barrage, Rift & Contego
- AXIS® lock mechanism - 100% ambidextrous design, AXIS® gets its function from a small, hardened steel bar that rides forward & back in a slot machined in both steel liners. The bar extends to both sides of the knife, spans the liners & is positioned over the rear of the blade. It engages a ramped tang portion of the knife blade when it is opened. Two omega-styled springs, one on each liner, give the locking bar its inertia to engage the knife tang. As a result, the tang is wedged solidly between a sizable stop pin & the AXIS® bar itself.
- 6061-T6 aluminum handle - A nonferrous metal originally developed as a premium aircraft-grade aluminum, it offers a solid handle form & function at a nominal weight. Most typically color-anodized
- Made in the USA
- Reverse tanto blade style - defined by the bevel creating an upside-down tanto profile, adding weight forward on the blade
- CPM-S30V is a premium steel created especially for knives; it is a powder steel creating uniform carbide distribution & clean steel properties. As a blade material it offers excellent corrosion resistance & superb edge qualities. This stainless steel is extremely well balanced, making it one of the best all-around choices for daily tasks.
- With machining at our roots, it's easy to appreciate what it takes to become "The Edge of Perfection™"