Currently Accepting Applications for P/T Sales/Keyholder Position
Fast-paced work environment that offers reliable hours, apparel allowance & opportunity for growth.
The Boot Life is more than boots, it’s a way of life – it is the embodiment of being a good neighbor, getting the job done right, buying for quality, and so much more. This way of life allows team members to work with a broad array of customers and be on the cutting edge of boot technology and fashion trends.
The P/T Sales/Keyholder Position has many benefits:
- Apparel Allowance
- Employee/Family Discounts
- Competitive Wage
- Major Holidays Off
- Reliable Schedule of 24-35 Hours Weekly
- Opportunity for Growth
- Family Friendly Retail Hours
- Customer Service Centered Workplace
- Team Minded Staff
Minimum requirements for the P/T Sales/Keyholder Position:
- Proven sales background
- Strong leadership experience
- Ability to stand a minimum of 7 hours a day
- Availability to work special events and promotions
- Customer service centered
- Flexible mindset, able to pivot in work environment prone to change
- Proficient in cash handling
2017 brought the launch of an online store, a brick & mortar store expansion, the move into a new office space, and the nomination of Small Business of the Year. 2018 brought sales from 33 states nationwide, a new dress line, and a second nomination for Small Business of the Year. It’s an exciting time at The Boot Life!
If you would like to join the team, please stop by and fill out an application or email your resume to ChrisTroupe@thebootlife.com.
The Boot Life, LLC
36 W 4th St
Mansfield OH 44902