- Blade edge: plain
- Blade finish/color: satin
- Blade steel: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC)
- Blade style/shape: sheepsfoot
- Clip type: standard
- Clip position: reversible tip-up
- Glass breaker: no
- Handle material: nylon
- Lanyard hole: yes
- MOLLE compatible: no
- Sheath type: no
- Blade length: 3.45"
- Blade thickness: 0.115"
- Open length: 8.07"
- Closed length: 4.62"
- Handle thickness: 0.64"
- Weight: 3.79 oz
- Use: every day, outdoor
- Mel Pardue is the most senior design team member. Mel has been grinding sparks, making knives, and creating a following for 25+ years. The Pardue collections offer great utility to the every day knife user while at the same time presenting an upscale distinction. Less is definitely more with Mel's designs.
- AXIS® lock mechanism - truly ambidextrous & extremely strong
- Made in the USA
- Sheepsfoot blade - the spine "rolls" into the tip, creating a more rounded tip to discourage puncturing
- Manual open - must be opened 100%, from the closed position to the open position, by the user
- CPM-S30V is a premium steel created especially for knives, offering excellent corrosion resistance & superb edge qualities. The stainless steel is extremely well-balanced, making it one of the best choices for daily tasks.
- With machining at our roots, it's easy to appreciate what it takes to become "The Edge of Perfection™"