Republic Rags' Notes:
- Embroidered details on 100% cotton twill
- Soft-hand inks, poly-core wrapped threads, & highest quality stitching adornments
- Embroidered in black w/ white highlights & his signature bean stitched detail
- All washed to look & feel broken in
George Washington -- Duty, Service, Honor History is replete with scoundrels bent on villainy who claim the mantle of revolutionary. Few meet with the honor that attends our Nation's First Revolutionary. The myths about Washington multiplied after his death. No doubt he would have been embarrassed by the adulation. Beginning when he was miraculously spared during an ambush in the French and Indian War, George Washington believed that Providence had preserved him for a larger purpose—one that he carried out completely before gracefully retiring to his farm.
- Custom designed art, representing the stories that built America