- Blade edge: plain
- Blade finish/color: satin
- Blade steel: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC)
- Blade style/shape: drop-point
- Clip type: mini deep carry
- Clip position: reversible tip-up
- Glass breaker: no
- Handle material: Grivory®
- Lanyard hole: yes
- MOLLE compatible: no
- Sheath type: no
- Blade length: 3.24"
- Blade thickness: .090"
- Open length: 7.46"
- Closed length: 4.22"
- Handle thickness: 0.42"
- Weight: 1.85 oz
- Use: every day, outdoor
- The Bugout™ was designed for the modern outdoor adventurer, incorporating the lightest, best performing materials in an extremely slim yet ergonomic package.
- AXIS® lock mechanism - 100% ambidextrous design, AXIS® gets its function from a small, hardened steel bar that rides forward & back in a slot machined in both steel liners. The bar extends to both sides of the knife, spans the liners & is positioned over the rear of the blade. It engages a ramped tang portion of the knife blade when it is opened. Two omega-styled springs, one on each liner, give the locking bar its inertia to engage the knife tang. As a result, the tang is wedged solidly between a sizable stop pin & the AXIS® bar itself.
- Grivory® handles feature an amorphous nylon copolymer w/ exceptional dimensional stability, 50% or greater glass fill
- Ambidextrous - can be used equally w/ either hand
- Made in the USA
- Drop-point blade - drops off the spine to the top, tip height is typically below the center line of the blade
- Manual open - must be opened 100%, from the closed position to the open position, by the user
- CPM-S30V is a premium steel created especially for knives, offering excellent corrosion resistance & superb edge qualities. The stainless steel is extremely well-balanced, making it one of the best choices for daily tasks.
- With machining at our roots, it's easy to appreciate what it takes to become "The Edge of Perfection™"