Republic Rags' Notes:
- 70% cotton, 30% polyester
- Embroidered details
- Soft-hand inks, poly-core wrapped threads, & highest quality stitching adornments
- All washed to look & feel broken in
- Barbary Coast-- Punishing the Pirates -History buffs remember the pirates of the North African Barbary states but who recalls Marine Lieutenant Presley O'Bannon and his small band of Americans, who trekked the North African deserts to help overthrow the Pasha that profited from the piracy? O'Bannon was presented with the Mameluke sword for his service in overthrowing the Tripolitan's fort. Today Marines carry replicas of that sword and sing, "From the halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli".
- Custom designed art, representing the stories that built America