The Underground Movement Notes:
- Embroidered details on 62% polyester, 34% cotton, 4% spandex blend
- Soft-hand inks, poly-core wrapped threads, & highest quality stitching adornments
- Khaki canvas layered w/ canvas black outline featuring bone white canvas skull & crossbones
- Loose, flat white, whip stitching signifies defiance of the "Stamp Act" & date
Bureaucratic Overreach Tragic Developments - The Stamp Act would have created an intrusive bureaucracy. Nearly every transaction was taxed: court documents, licenses, newspapers, church documents, even playing cards. When the underground Sons of Liberty & others intimidated the tax agents, Parliament repealed the Act, passed the Townshend Acts, & sent thousands of troops to America. The result was the Boston Massacre, where Crispus Attucks, an escaped slave, & four others became the first casualties of the long war.
- Custom designed art, representing the stories that built America
- This hat utilizes patented "A Flex" technology, which features a unique four way stretch sweatband, allowing for maximum comfort & fit