The Underground Movement Notes:
- Embroidered details on cotton twill
- Soft-hand inks, poly-core wrapped threads, & highest quality stitching adornments
- Custom cut and sewn to provide you with the best fit & comfort
- Burma star and Blood Chit Kanji script are screen printed in rich red
- 3D gunmetal gray embroidered Curtiss P40 Fighter is emblazoned w/ a detailed Flying Tiger cartoon layered on black felt
- All washed to look & feel broken in
- The Flying Tigers Honor the men that volunteered and "flew the hump" to keep our WWII Allies supplied.
Volunteer American fighter pilots, organized and trained by Claire Chennault, swung into action just one day after Pearl Harbor. While the nation reeled from the Japanese attack, the Flying Tigers began their defense of the Burma Road, China’s vital supply line.
- Custom designed art, representing the stories that built America
- Attention grabbing needlwork
- A little time & dirt make this hat your favorite